Certified ScrumMasters do it better!
CollabNet and Eficode have joined forces to make you a Certified ScrumMaster. Register for the course and you'll learn to excel in demanding and complex software projects and officially master it all – using Scrum of course. Your trainer will be Rafael Sabbagh of CollabNet, the world's leading provider of agile training.
The course will cover the following topics, among others, through interactive exercises, lectures and discussion:
- Introduction to Scrum
- Scrum roles and responsibilities
- Agile requirements analysis
- Estimating and prioritizing product backlogs
- Sprint planning, execution, review and retrospectives
- What does "done" mean
- Technical debt and other pitfalls
- Release planning based on empirical measurement
- Scrum in multiple-team organizations
Our Scrum training includes two days of intensive training, Certified Scrum Master exam and Agile Alliance membership. We serve breakfast, lunch and beverages to keep you fuelled. Training will be held in English at the Eficode Headquarters (Kuortaneenkatu 2, Helsinki) on September 17th and 18th from 9:00 to 17:00.
We charge you only 990 € + VAT when you register with the form below. Enrollments by September 14th.
If you want to enrol more than one person or if we left you with unanswered questions contact Emilia Mattila (email@example.com). She would love to help you!