Are you looking for better and more productive ways to create new products and services? Design Sprint is an effective and customer-centered method to develop a new service or concept. Ideas are tested and validated on real users, which minimizes the potential risk of a new business idea.
In five or fewer days, you’ll finish the equivalent of months worth of fragmented work crammed into business as usual. No wonder the method has gained popularity around the world across industries!
In this course, you will learn the basics of Design Sprint: why, when, and how to use it. This training focuses on how to run Design Sprints remotely, but you will get insights on how to run a successful sprint face-to-face also. You will learn useful facilitation skills and methods you can apply immediately to your work even if you don't run the whole Design Sprint.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Apply the Design Sprint method and evaluate when to use it
- Plan and prepare a successful Design Sprint remotely
- Facilitate a remote Design Sprint with more confidence
- Use engaging facilitation techniques that make work more productive
- Evaluate remote workshop tools
Empower your entire team with new skills
Contact us to plan this training just for your team.