Develop the skill sets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise by becoming a SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM). During this course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of how to effectively perform your role in the Agile Release Train (ART) as it delivers value through Program Increments.
You will discover how the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture contribute to the relentless improvement of the ART.
This course prepares attendees to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager. *
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager role
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Decompose Epics into Features and decompose Features into Stories
- Refine Features into Stories
- Manage Program and Team backlogs
- Collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work
- Represent Customer needs in Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
What you get:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Attendance at a Leading SAFe® course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications
Note: Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam. Completion of this course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform.
*SAFe and Scaled Agile Framework are registered trademarks of Scaled Agile, Inc
Price per participant
Empower your entire team with new skills
Contact us to plan this training just for your team.
Szilard has proven track record in large scale DevOps Transformation Programs as an assessor, trainer, facilitator and coach in Agile Transformation and Quality Assurance with 20 years hands-on experience. As a SAFe SPC he has been running successful training and coaching sessions since 2018. Currently he is 5G DevOps transformation Lead at Eficode, being responsible for Scaled Agile Partnership.
Lande, Country Director of Eficode Norway, is an experienced professional with a demonstrated history of working in the financial, telecommunications, and manufacturing industries. She holds a long experience in leadership, especially in strategic development and implementation of Agile practices such as DevOps.
Want to learn more?
Theory & hands-on, 2 days
Leading SAFe® (5.1)
A mix of theory and hands-on exercises
CEOs, Program or Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, Portfolio Managers, Solution or Systems Architect
Hands-on, half day
Jira and Confluence Together
Hands-on course with a lot of exercises and learning material
Project managers, product managers, scrum masters, Jira and Confluence application administrators, Jira and Confluence users.
Next training: 23/08 - 26/08/2022 8:30AM CET
Location: Online (EN)
Next training: 04/11 - 25/11/2022 12:30PM CET
Location: Online (EN)