... to manage software-defined networks such as 5G
Why does Cloud Native 5G require a new production model? Let’s hear it from Deutsche Telekom.
Deutsche Telekom is one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies, with some 242 million mobile customers, 27 million fixed-network lines, and 22 million broadband lines.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- Why software-defined network functions require a new production model
- Why operators need to become IntOps (i.e. both integrators and operators)
- 10 steps to organize the onboarding of cloud-based network functions
- The crucial role of CI/CD and closed-loop automation in the context of the new production model
- How operators and vendors of network functions would ideally work together in the future
2.00 PM CET
9.00 AM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Free 1-hour webinar
Chief Architect, Deutsche Telekom
Bernard is a chief architect of Deutsche Telekom for cloud infrastructures specializing in end-to-end service orchestration and life cycle automation of virtualized and cloud-native network functions. In this context, he has been designing and evaluating concepts for simplifying production models for software defined network solutions.
5G DevOps Principal Architect, Eficode
Gabor is a Principal Architect helping telco companies to implement CI/CD pipelines. Before joining Eficode, he was working at a major telecom vendor, leading the implementation of their digital software supply chain and dramatically reducing their time to market.
Vice President, 5G DevOps, Eficode
Sami is Vice President of 5G DevOps at Eficode working closely with major Communication Service Providers and verticals alike to capitalize the full business opportunity of 5G. He has 20+ years experience from telco. He is also a certified SPC and passionate about driving agility at enterprise scale.