Do you need to automate your acceptance testing? Is the software you are verifying, for example, an IoT device, web service or a mobile application? Would you like to have tests that are understood by all, not just the coders?
This course will give you a solid foundation, not only to get started with Robot Framework, but to really understand the fundamentals and prepare you to take full advantage of the power of test automation with Robot Framework.
The course uses command-line tools to run test cases. It gives users the best practices on tools that can be used for automated test case development. No prior experience of command-line or Robot Framework is really needed. You only need to bring a laptop and we will take care of the rest.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the main concepts of test automation and Robot Framework
- Get started with Robot Framework
- Use the Robot Framework natural language syntax
- Test libraries: built-in and already existing external ones
- Understand the workflow tests and data-driven tests
- Divide test suites and resources
- Debug test case failures in Robot Framework
Empower your entire team with new skills
Contact us to plan this training just for your team.