Empower your entire team with new skills
Contact us to plan this training just for your team.
Are you a beginner with Kubernetes or simply need to refresh your knowledge in Kubernetes? The Kubernetes Fundamentals training course will take you through the basics of the Kubernetes cluster orchestration system and teach you the right skills to be scalable in your deployments and solve problems with resilience.
You will get a solid understanding of the architecture and building blocks of the tool, and by the end of the course, you will be able to begin your cloud native journey.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Deploy containers through pods into a cluster
- Scale the application using replicasets and deployments
- Create network connectivity both internally in the cluster and externally using load balancer
- Roll out updates using deployments
- Store configuration data using configMaps and secrets
- Create persistent storage to your application using persistent storage claims
To make the most out of this course, you should be familiar with basic Linux command line skills. A good understanding of the usage of containers and Docker as a tool is needed. If you are lacking this, we recommend combining this course with the Docker fundamentals. You will also need to have Git bash installed on your machine.
The course is vendor- and distribution-neutral, so all introduced concepts can be applied universally.
Skilled and laid back teachers who really know Docker and Kubernetes. I feel that this course is really needed for all devs.