Today, Communication Service Providers can prepare to position themselves to serve enterprise customers.
Overcoming the uncertainty of the 5G era means transforming to a distributed cloud-based architecture and adopting completely new capabilities.
This is where DevOps comes in. DevOps has a proven track record of improving time to market. DevOps enables CSPs to seize business opportunities beyond their current role of connectivity provider.
Eficode: the 5G DevOps partner
Eficode is a European leader in DevOps and we have served the telco industry for close to 15 years.
Our telco experts have a total of 80 years of industry-specific experience. What’s more, our scalable telco pipeline is vendor agnostic. It’s built on top of our DevOps Platform, Eficode ROOT.
5G DevOps Services
Understand and optimize your architecture to meet vendor requirements.
- Private and hybrid cloud
- Multi-access edge computing
- Network slicing
5G use cases
Discover, analyze and select use cases and services mapping into different network slices.
- eMBB (enhanced mobile broadband)
- mMTC (machine type communication)
- uRLLC (ultra-reliable low latency communication)
Mode of operation transformation
Optimize your processes, empower your people, and define how to collaborate with vendors.
- Delivery process optimization, for example test strategy co-creation
- Collaborative organizational setup and competence development
- Current state assessment and a prioritized transformation roadmap
New architecture and new services require faster releases. Any process step can be automated.
- DevOps pipeline and tool integration
- Acceptance test automation
- Deployment automation
- Robotic process automation
- Automation maturity assessment
Designing user-friendly services through co-creation.
- Service innovation pipeline assessment
- Connecting business goals to DevOps performance
- Service innovation co-creation