Two-day hands-on Jira training
Learn the most important tasks to set up a new Jira instance (Jira Software, Jira Core or Jira Service Desk) and go deep into administration tasks through a case study including complex schemes. It’s your chance to become a Jira superhero!
This course includes hands-on exercises performing the administration tasks that are common to all three Jira applications. On the second day, the course is structured around a case study where an organization creates a set of configurations and schemes to apply to new projects and existing in-progress projects. Real-world examples and best practices are emphasized.
The course is run as instructor-led presentations of each topic followed by live demos, lab exercises or discussions.
Attendees are welcome to bring questions or challenges from their own background.
- Duration: Two days
- Type: Instructor-led presentations followed by live demos, lab exercises, and discussions
- Audience: new Jira administrators (Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, and/or Jira Core)
- Location: Copenhagen (exact location TBA)
- Date: September 3-4, 2020
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Configure system settings
- Set up users and groups
- Configure global permissions
- Create and configure projects
- Create issue types
- Update workflows
- Edit fields and screens
- Configure project permissions and roles
- Share project configurations
- Ask stakeholders the right questions to extract the business requirements
- Map business requirements to Jira configurations
- Create issue types, fields, and screens to make it easy for your teams to get their work done
- Customize workflows to match how your teams work
- Configure who can manage sprints and administer boards
- Create a set of standard schemes and configurations to use for new and existing projects
- Establish Jira administration best practices