The opportunities provided by digitalization and automation change the field of operations for businesses with ever-increasing speed. The technical superiority of products is no longer a significant competitive factor as companies must be able to fulfill their customers’ needs more comprehensively than previously – using new channels and operational models.
In this guide learn how...
- To combine practices, tools, and environments into one manageable ecosystem.
- To provide tools that can be used to measure development, production, and the reactions of the projects’ end-users.
- The developers and testers can focus on the essential when the approach is clear and logical.
- To manage users of different tools in a centralized manner.
- You can strengthen the communications when the development pace is growing.
- You are able to answer the continuous changes in your environment, decrease the costs, and create new revenue.
- You are able to utilize Big Data solutions, container technology, virtualization, cloud services, and test data in your software development.
- You are able to start your DevOps environment with Eficode ROOT.